MOD Rewards Program Terms
Last Updated: June 4, 2023
MOD reserves the right to change, modify and/or eliminate the Rewards Program, in whole or part, and change, modify and/or eliminate all or any portion of these Terms or any policy pertaining to the Rewards Program at any time and in its sole discretion, including adjusting how points or rewards are earned, calculated, converted, redeemed or expired, merging the Rewards Program with another loyalty or rewards program, or discontinuing or changing any Rewards Program benefits. It is possible that you may be unable to receive enough points to redeem a reward or redeem a reward if we discontinue the Rewards Program or merge the Rewards Program into another rewards program. If we make changes, we will post the amended Terms to our Services and update the “Effective Date” above. We may also attempt to notify you by email or by a push notification from our mobile application. Unless otherwise noted in such notice, the amended Terms will be effective immediately and your continued participation in the Rewards Program after we provide notice will confirm your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop participating in the Rewards Program.
- Eligibility. You must be a United States resident (including the residents of U.S. Territories) and at least 13 years of age at time of enrolment to participate in the Rewards Program. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18 (or between 13 and the age of legal majority under applicable law), you may only participate in the Rewards Program under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a participant under the age of 18 (or the age of legal majority), you agree to be fully responsible for the access to and acts or omissions of such user in connection with the Rewards Program. The Rewards Program is intended for personal use only and commercial use is prohibited. No corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, or other legal entities can participate in or use the Rewards Program for any reason whatsoever without the express written consent of MOD.
- Program Description. The Rewards Program is a free customer loyalty program that allows participants to accumulate loyalty points with every qualifying purchase at participating MOD locations (“Reward Points”), which can be redeemed for reward items, as described below. For more information about the Rewards Program, earning, calculating, converting, redeeming or expiring Reward Points, and other details, please visit our Rewards page.
- Joining the Rewards Program. To enroll in the Rewards Program, you may (a) register for a Rewards Program account on our website at www.modpizza.com/rewards, or (b) download the MOD mobile application on your Android™ or iPhone® device and follow the prompts to create a MOD account. Once enrolled in the Rewards Program, you can view and manage your Rewards Program account through our mobile application. You may only have one (1) Rewards Program account, which is personal to you and it is nontransferable.
As part of the Rewards Program, MOD may send you transactional, informational, and promotional messages and/or offers in the form of push notifications through the MOD mobile application, email, and/or any other ways you may have selected when you enrolled in the Rewards Program. If your contact information changes, or if you wish to change your contact information or the method by which we send you messages, please log into your Rewards Program account and update your contact information or preferences.
- TCPA Consent and Privacy. By providing your telephone number, you agree to receive communications from MOD, its agents, service providers, and affiliates for the purposes of marketing various products and services from both MOD and companies MOD has joint marketing agreements with. Additionally, you agree to receive communications from MOD regarding your use of online services we provide. These communications may occur via SMS, text, automated voice messages, and may be transmitted through the use of an autodialer or other similar means. Note that this consent is not a condition of making any purchase and MOD is not responsible for any charges to you regarding these communications. Standard voice and data rates may apply.
Earning and Redeeming Reward Points.
Earning Rewards Points. The reward items available to you through the Rewards Program are based on the Reward Points you earn. You can earn Reward Points by making qualifying purchases from participating MOD locations, whether in-person at the store or ordering by phone, through the MOD mobile application or the MOD website. You will earn Reward Points based on the total amount paid for your purchase at the rate of 1 point for each One Dollar ($1.00) you spend with MOD. MOD may change this points earning equation at any time in its sole discretion. Certain exclusions apply, and you cannot earn Rewards Points on purchases of alcohol or gift cards, tax, gratuities, promotional discounts, purchases made by redeeming your Reward Points, or purchases made through third-party meal delivery services such as Uber Eats, DoorDash®, Postmates®, or Caviar®. Certain MOD stores are not participating locations for purposes of the Rewards Program and, therefore, Reward Points may not be earned for purchases made in these locations (regardless of whether such purchases are made in-person, by phone, through the MOD mobile application or the MOD website), nor can Reward Points be redeemed there. A list of such non-participating locations and regions can be found at www.modpizza.com/rewards-faq/. Please check that list periodically, as we reserve the right to update that list at any time, in our sole discretion.
Reward Points will be tracked by scanning your mobile device (with the MOD mobile application) at the store when you pay for your order, or by scanning your receipt with the mobile application or entering your receipt code (note that receipts must be scanned within seven days of issue to earn Reward Points, and you may only scan up to three receipts in any 24-hour period). Generally, Reward Points will be added to your account within 24 hours. If you have questions about your account, please contact [email protected].
You may also earn Reward Points by participating in promotional activities or other opportunities we may offer from time to time. For further details about promotional opportunities, please visit our Rewards page. Rewards Points for participation in promotional activities will be awarded as described in the applicable promotional offer and will be subject to any additional terms set forth in the promotional offer. Some promotional activities may limit the amount of Rewards Points earned per promotional activity. Rewards Points for eligible participation in promotional activities may take seven or more days to be added to your Rewards Program account.
Redeeming MOD Rewards. Reward Points are redeemable for various MOD products (each, a “Reward Item”) when you reach 50 points, 100 Points, and 150 points.
Reward Points are not redeemable for the MOD FUNdle, alcohol and gift cards. Rewards Points are valid for use at any participating MOD location, online at https://modpizza.com, and mobile order through the MOD mobile application. When using Reward Points to order a Reward Item online or through the MOD mobile application, you may choose to apply them to your purchase during the checkout process. Reward Points may only be used once and are immediately decremented from your account once redeemed. You may not redeem Reward Points in the same order transaction in which you earned the necessary points to receive that Reward Item, and there is generally a four-hour delay after the last points were earned to be able to redeem a Reward Item.
In lieu of redeeming Reward Points for a Reward Item as described herein, from time to time, MOD at its discretion may offer you an option to redeem Reward Points by choosing to donate to a charity or nonprofit of MOD’s choosing. If such option is offered, you may select the option, which may be entitled “Pay it Forward” or such other title at MOD’s choosing, and completing the redemption process, subject to the terms and conditions therein described.
Reward Points accumulated under the Rewards Program are promotional, can only be used at participating MOD stores, and have no cash value. Your Reward Points and your Rewards Program account are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred (by operation of law or otherwise) or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends or others, or used by you for any commercial purpose. You are responsible for any taxes related to your participation in the Rewards Program.
- Earning Rewards Points. The reward items available to you through the Rewards Program are based on the Reward Points you earn. You can earn Reward Points by making qualifying purchases from participating MOD locations, whether in-person at the store or ordering by phone, through the MOD mobile application or the MOD website. You will earn Reward Points based on the total amount paid for your purchase at the rate of 1 point for each One Dollar ($1.00) you spend with MOD. MOD may change this points earning equation at any time in its sole discretion. Certain exclusions apply, and you cannot earn Rewards Points on purchases of alcohol or gift cards, tax, gratuities, promotional discounts, purchases made by redeeming your Reward Points, or purchases made through third-party meal delivery services such as Uber Eats, DoorDash®, Postmates®, or Caviar®. Certain MOD stores are not participating locations for purposes of the Rewards Program and, therefore, Reward Points may not be earned for purchases made in these locations (regardless of whether such purchases are made in-person, by phone, through the MOD mobile application or the MOD website), nor can Reward Points be redeemed there. A list of such non-participating locations and regions can be found at www.modpizza.com/rewards-faq/. Please check that list periodically, as we reserve the right to update that list at any time, in our sole discretion.
EXPIRATION OF REWARD POINTS.
POINTS. REWARD POINTS EXPIRE ON A ROLLING BASIS ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE THEY ARE EARNED. EXPIRED POINTS ARE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR POINT BALANCE.
You can check your Reward Points balance and any available MOD Rewards on the MOD mobile application. We may also send you a reminder before your Reward Points expire.
- Other MOD Rewards Program Benefits. In addition to redeeming Reward Points, participation in the Rewards Program also comes with other Rewards Program benefits. For example, from time to time, we may send special offers your way using the contact information provided at the time of enrollment. Special offers may include periodic discounts on food and beverages, or the opportunity to earn bonus Reward Points. Special offers may have certain restrictions including expiration dates and short, time-limited redemption periods. Special offers are personal to you and cannot be shared, copied or transferred. Read each offer carefully for specific details, expiration dates, limitations and restrictions.
We may also elect to provide you with a unique referral link (“Referral Link”) that identifies you as the referral source for prospective Rewards Program customer (“Prospective Customer“). You are permitted to distribute your Referral Links to Prospective Customers for the purpose of promoting the Rewards Program. Distribution of your Referral Link may be made by the “Share” button on the referral page (“Invite Friends”) in the MOD mobile application. If a Prospective Customer uses your Referral Link to register for a new Rewards Program account and makes a purchase under his/her Rewards Program account, you will receive a referral bonus, as determined by us. Without notice to you, MOD reserves the right to invalidate Referral Links at any time (including if we suspect fraudulent or improper use).
- Account Suspension and Termination. Without notice to you, MOD reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate your MOD account and/or your participation in the Rewards Program if MOD determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these Terms, you have more than one (1) account, or that the use of your account or your participation in the Rewards Program is unauthorized, abusive, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. MOD may, in its sole discretion, suspend, cancel or combine accounts that appear to be duplicative. In the event that your participation in the Rewards Program is terminated, your Reward Points will be void and you will not be able to use any Reward Points, even if the expiration dates associated with such points have not yet passed.
Without notice to you, MOD also reserves the right to “unregister” and make ineligible for the Rewards Program an account that is inactive. An inactive account is defined as an account that has not earned Reward Points for one year. In the event that your Rewards Program account is unregistered or rendered inactive, then you will no longer be eligible to earn Reward Points, redeem for Reward Items or other Rewards Program benefits. You may reactivate your account by logging into your account and making a purchase using your account.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions about the Rewards Program, please contact us at [email protected].